Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend fun & the 7th tooth.

What happened this week? Not much. I don't think. Can't recall. I guess that means either it was really good or really bad, right? ;) Grandma B spent the night Monday night 'cause I had a dr appt Tuesday so I was late getting home. Kasen thought that was really fun & was sad to see her go. I think it was Monday that I realized Kasen actually has 2 teeth coming in - so he's on to the 7th now! He has 4 up top & 3 on bottom. Thursday he was such a good boy! He was really tired when I picked him up after work, but he was an angel as we made a trip to Whole Foods & then came home & took a nap so I could mow the yard. Isn't is the best thing when they cooperate with your plans? :)
So, this weekend started out really fun, Kasen & daddy went plastic lizard fishing. Kasen LOVED it. Of course. He thinks the fishing pole Great Grandpa Jim gave him is the best thing ever... Here's proof:
Daddy gave lessons on reeling the big one in.
Kasen was a bit scared of the lizard when it would get close to him, but he'd quickly get over it.

Saturday morning, bright & early, Kasen got to try out his new ride. He loved it. Much better than riding on daddy's back in the Ergo!

The pool saga. Well, we got back from vacation to find Kasen's pool had some holes in it. No biggie - it was a $10 pool! I bought a new one, that he really didn't like much, but I figured it would work for this year. Until the storms hit Tuesday. There is someone out there with a brand new baby pool in their back yard now - hope they're enjoying it! Anyway, I've given up on the pool idea. But I found this cool - ELMO! - sprinkler that I thought Kasen would love. Well, he does, but it turns out the water hose is actually even better. Go figure!
Since he was just trying to drag the hose everywhere, I unhooked the sprinkler & let him loose! He really enjoyed drinking out of the hose. Here's him going in for an attempt...
Success!!
Saturday night we headed over to Katy & Jeremy's for dinner & fun. Aislyn shared her really cool guitar with Kasen. He LOVED it (of course), and now I am on a mission to find one like it. If the birthday fairy happens to bring one, that'd be great. :) I've found some out there, but not like this one. It was a bunch of buttons instead of strings & I know it was made by Little Tikes...

The kiddos moved on to the playroom.
How cute is this?!!!
Yes, there is proof that Luke was playing in the house. No idea what that face is about though.
He also made a fool of himself to get Kasen to laugh.



4 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

What a cute little naked butt.

Congrats on the new tooth Kasen!

Daddy is too funny! hehe!

Holly said...

Kasen is just so darn CUTE!!! Love the naked pics! What a good daddy he has! How cute!

Anonymous said...

so precious :)Your house looks fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL your husband is so funny playing with Kasen like that, LOVE it!! That sprinkler looks fun too!!! As always, adorable pics of Kasen!!!