Anyone have a clue how to make my Blogger work again? I'm really getting tired of it loading pictures all funky. It's REALLLLLLLLY starting to annoy me. sigh
The big news of the week? We have cable. (Well, uVerse to be specific. Is it uVerse or UVerse or maybe Uverse? hmmmmm)
Here's Kasen's reaction to all the new cartoons in our house:
Saturday was so beautiful, how could we not go to the park?! There was hardly anyone there, so we really got to enjoy the fun things to climb on & swing on & slide down & all that other stuff you do at the park. I got to try out the camera on my new iPhone. Not as good as the real camera, but better than your average cell phone camera by far!
(I love that he sits like this. I sit like this, as does my mom. He is definitely my child! I don't know if looks comfy to "normal" people, but it really is.)
When we left the park, we swung by the O's house to say hi. They were having a garage sale with Katy & Jeremy, so Kasen got to see Aislyn. Here they are doing "ring around the rosey".
Saturday night we finally got our butts back in church. That meant it was Kasen's first time to be left alone with a stranger. Ack! I really wasn't bothered by it all. I think knowing that his friend Gage was there help put me at ease. Kasen was a different story... He made it 40 minutes before I got the page. "Kasen is very unhappy." I was relieved it didn't say "Your child is out of control, come get him & never bring him back." lol We could hear him screaming before we even got to the room. :( The poor lady watching him said she couldn't get near him, he just stood in a corner by the door & started to hyperventilate. Apparently they have a "buggy" the kids get to ride on & that's what set him off. Once he got started, he wouldn't get calm. He calmed down for me, but was asking for his daddy too. Poor guy. Since the service was almost over at that point, Alicia & I just stayed in the room with the kiddos until the guys got out. It was a good start, better than I expected actually. Hopefully he'll do better the next visit. :)
1 comment:
Love the lounging pics. And a new iPhone, huh? Fun! Poor baby on the church deal - hopefully he'll get used to it soon!
Post a Comment