How did I forget such an important week?! We celebrated Halloween with our wonderful friends. We had a great dinner, then the kiddos went Trick or Treating. We made it up & down one street & the kids were done. So, we headed back & Jaron, Rupert, & Luke worked hard scaring the neighborhood kids.
Kasen wore his Curious George costume the whole time!

Being cheesy with
Jaron.

Waiting for goodies.

He rang this doorbell at least 3 times, then started pounding on the door. They just weren't fast enough for him. Here he is ringing the doorbell...

and now pounding on the door.

The only decent shot I got of
Kasen &
Rylan.
Rylan's wagon was all decked out!

Luke in his scary outfit.

Not much happened this week. I did make a cake for Mimi's birthday.
Kasen was my little helper. ♥
2 comments:
I love love LOVE his costume! So very cute!!
I can't believe he wore that costume...I wish Nathan would've worn something like that! CUTE CUTE! Looks like he had a great time, and I'm cracking up and how how rang the doorbell AND knocked! :)
Post a Comment