Here's a beautiful shot I got of the snow. I wish I had been able to get out & get more, but at the same time, a picture just can't express how beautiful the scene was! EVERYTHING was white & gorgeous. We were all a bit over the snow already, from our trip to Utah, but it was still amazing to see here in Texas.
Kasen made a snowman with Mimi & Papa Wayne on Thursday. Isn't it great?

Friday I drove to work, only to find out we were closed for the day. On the bright side - I got to spend the day with
Kasen instead! We headed over to play with
Rylan, thinking the kiddos would play in the snow together, but they just wanted to play inside.
Kasen declared himself a princess as he donned a crown & princess shoes.

I didn't think I'd ever get him back in the car to go home. He finally decided he wanted to play in the snow - of course!

Throwing a snow ball at me. (See it at the top left of the pic, the little blob by the tree?)

Valentine's Day
Kasen woke up to 6 new cars & a cow that moos & "poops" candy. The perfect gifts for him.
Kasen, quite happy about the pooping cow.

Breakfast: heart-shaped banana chocolate chip pancakes, blueberries, & chocolate (Hershey's), strawberry (
kefir) milk.

"It's a heart!!"

For mommy & daddy, heart-shaped banana walnut pancakes & espresso.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day weekend!
1 comment:
That first pic is GORGEOUS. You're right, some pictures just don't show JUST how beautiful it was! I love the creative snowman...and the pooping cow. lol!
Post a Comment