Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween & Stuff

As Halloween quickly approached, I realized my intentions (to make Kasen a Lego MiniFigure costume) were good, but not feasible.  So, I asked him what else he'd like to be.
It took him no time to answer - DARTH VADER!  I doubted there would be a costume in his size, but apparently I don't know costumes well.  ha!  So, it was decided, he would be Darth Vader:
 Life before Halloween continued on, as chaotic & fun as usual.  One afternoon I headed out to the grocery store & passed these 2 cute guys on my way:
Kasen is REALLY into games.  Especially ones that aren't your typical board game variety.  Right now, his favorite is Gassy Gus.  We play it A LOT. 
 The weather started to get cooler (briefly), so I had to get out & get Kasen pants that were long enough.  Of course, the week following this shopping trip he had a growth spurt & some of those brand new pants are already too short.  sigh
I was amazed by how well behaved he was on our shopping trip, so I told him he could pick out a toy.  Instead, he asked for another costume (marked waaaay down!).  How could I say no?  
 He ended up going to school as Spiderman Halloween morning & then going Trick or Treating as Darth Vader.  He loved getting to dress up twice!
Getting a picture of him before TorTing proved near impossible.  This is the best I got.
Time is flying by so fast that I feel like I can't keep up with anything!!  It's already almost Christmas, but I swear this year just started!  Slow down already!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Oh my gosh, cute! Love the costumes...and I LOVE that pic of him on the seat in the car! lol!