Sunday, February 19, 2012

Showers & Messes!

Luke's wonderful co-workers threw a surprise shower for him!  It was so sweet & he was totally surprised!  The place was decorated beautifully & everything was absolutely perfect!

Behind us in this pic, there was a wishing tree, where everyone left their wishes for us.

 Absolute cuteness!!!
 This is what Luke walked into on Friday morning (he'd been in Louisiana for a couple of days & had no clue anything was going on).  I was told his reaction was "that's my kid!" (when he noticed the ultrasound pic).  I'm glad they were able to pull of the surprise, so fun!



I tried to put these in order, but technology isn't cooperating, so take a backwards trip in time with me...  ;)
Sunday morning Shannon (Auntie), Sabrina, & I headed to Fair Park for The Color Run.  It was a lot of fun!  I want to do it again some time (maybe next year??) & take Kasen because I think he'd love it!

Since we're travelling backwards...  here's the aftermath!
 Sabrina
 Sweetie Pie (his 2nd race) & I
 Shannon
 Sabrina's face didn't get hit much, but the side & back of her neck were CAKED in green!
 Me
 Shannon & I
 This was after the green station:
 After the purple station:
 After the pink station:
 After the yellow station:
 Before - see how clean & white we were?
 Shannon at the finish line:

Life has been crazy, busy, & fun.  Time is flying by & I know it'll be time to meet Sweetie Pie before we know it!  It's already almost MARCH!

1 comment:

Marci said...

What a sweet shower....and what fun with all that paint!!