Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kasen's 5th Birthday Party

I did a last minute, nothing fancy, last hoorah party for Kasen to celebrate his bday & see his friends one last time before we moved.  We met at a park with a splassh pad & ate donuts & played.  It was low-key, but tons of fun!
Aislyn
 Aislyn again
Brandon hiding from me. 
 Kasen, Trey, & Aislyn playing catch while Tage watches.
 What Graham did pretty much the whole time.
Kasen & Aislyn 
 Kasen & Marissa
 Kasen & Rylan
 Kasen & Trey
Playing catch... or maybe fighting, I'm not sure. 
 Enjoying his cinnamon roll.
 Money!!!
 M being super cute with her donut.
 Cooling off!





 Tage checking out the bubbles.
Thanks to everyone who came, and we missed those of you who couldn't make it.  I;m sure we'll never forget this special day.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Awww, looks like a fun party!