Sunday, January 13, 2008

Growing Kasen

Thursday Kasen had his 6 mth check-up. He is 28.25", 18.11#s now. A very big boy! He got 4 shots, which he took very well. Next dr visit is at 9 mths.
Wouldn't you know after I wrote the last blog - the exact same day - Kasen decided he wanted to sit up & pull up all the time. So, now he spends his time either crawling to something to pull up on, or crawling to a toy he can sit up & play with. He's a handful to keep up with now, but we love it!
-Courtney & Stuart welcomed Ashley into the world on January 5th.... And she is so beautiful!


For those of you keeping up with the shrinking bear, here's the latest:


Because I find a sad baby super cute here's Kasen's sad face:


And his gorgeous eyes:


A happy little man:

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

Such sweet pictures. I find his sad face to very cute also! And good job on the sitting up and pulling up! It just gets more fun from here on.