Sunday, January 20, 2008

Houston, We Have a Problem!

Let's see if you can figure out the problem...


Cranky baby, not sleeping through the night, extra poos, extra drool, chewing the paci instead of sucking it...
Yep, that's what I think too - it's gotta be a tooth! I still haven't SEEN the evidence, but all the signs are there. Luke & I both got our first tooth at 7.5 months, so I thought we'd have a few more weeks, but it's really seeming like it's coming any day now.
So, here we sit at home on a Sunday morning, instead of church, 'cause there was no way we'd make it through the service & mommy's a bit tired of hanging out in the hall for an hour. Hopefully at least the crankiness will pass soon.
Angel has decided Kasen's pretty cool. She doesn't really want to admit it, so she growls a lot, but she licks all over him when she can get to him. He seems to like her too. :) He really likes Haley, but she still doesn't want much to do with him. I think he scares her. I can't blame her after seeing the kids torturing her when we rescued her. I think I'd be a bit leery of kiddos too.

Now we've learned that it's not only fun to take thing out of boxes... It's fun to get in them too!

Okay, there are these moments that I look at Kasen, and I swear he looks like Cody. Any Martinsons agree? Am I crazy? To me Kasen looks 99% like Luke, not me, but I still see Cody in him... This pic is one of those things that makes me think that:


Well, keep us in your thoughts (and keep the grandmas there too) as we try to make it through this teething thing. Hopefully I'll have some evidence soon, and of course I'll share.
Also, keep Shannon in your thoughts & prayers. She has her 2nd follow-up tomorrow. We all know the cancer is gone for good, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't pray that God continues to work this miracle in her life!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

The picture of Kasen in the box is so cute!!
Good luck with the teething! I hope he gets them quickly.

Dawn Endres said...

I bet them teethies hurt. Poor baby. What a cutie!