Today just capped off a "perfect" week so far... (Are you catching the sarcasm?) Let's start w/Saturday... Kasen woke up grumpy. He was fussy all morning long. Luke finally made him take a nap, and he woke up just in time for us to head over to see Tara. He was an angel while we were with her... As soon as I pulled out of the driveway, grumpy Kasen was back. We got home & he yelled & screamed & yelled & fussed & yelled... I almost packed my bags & left. I could not figure out what was wrong with him! Sunday was pretty much the same thing, lots of fussing with a few moments of almost happiness. I have never been so ready to see a weekend end!
...Then Monday happened. It just didn't go right, you know, the way Mondays are known to do. So, I was just as happy to see it go as I was the weekend. Well, as I was giving Kasen a bath I figured out what the problem was this weekend... A TOOTH!!!! His gums are swollen & you can feel it. Yay! It's finally coming. Well, let me rethink the yay, it's not much fun really.
Okay, on to today... Work went okay, nothing too bad nothing too good. Then I picked up Kasen & was happy to have no errands to do & was ready to hang out with Kasen & play with Elmo. Then I walk in the door... to find both dogs covered in mud. Nice. Now I have a baby to entertain & 2 muddy, stinky doggies to bathe. How do you manage that? Well, you transform to Super Mom & you make it happen. In just under 1/5 hrs I had 2 clean & dry dogs, I took my own shower, and I had dinner getting ready. Go me!
Here's the product of the doggie bath, 2 beautiful, fluffy dogs:
And Kasen with a teething biscuit, that's actually appropriate now:
Just 'cause he's cute:
2 comments:
Aaaw, sorry you had such a crappy weekend, but it's gonna be soo exciting to see that 1st little tooth peek through!!! Hope you're having a better day today!
Aw...*Hugs*. I'm sorry everything went so wrong.
Poor baby. Those teethies hurt. Ouch!
Post a Comment