Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kasen is getting to be so much fun!

Kasen now has TWO teeth (on the bottom). He doesn't waste time once he starts, huh? ;)
He is sooooo much fun these days! He laughs at bubble gum bubbles, "funny" sounds, silly faces, and still thinks dogs are the funniest thing ever. Here's a few videos...
1st one up is Kasen's newest trick, I think he learned it from daddy popping his hand over his (Kasen's) mouth when he cries.





Next up is the obsession with "no" shaking.





And, the last one of the day, Kasen laughing at me popping bubbles with my gum.





Last, but not least, mommy has a new 'do:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaw, wow 2 teeth!!! How exciting! CUTE videos, Raemi watched them incredibly intently...but the last 1 made her cry, lol! I loved it though, babies laughing is sooo precious!

Melanie said...

Oh I forgot how much I love baby laughter. His head shaking cracked me up.

Janelle and Ella said...

That is the SWEETEST little laugh! A babies laugh makes everything seem right in the world.
LOVE your new do!

Dawn Endres said...

That is so sweet! He had me laughing so hard at his laughing. LOL!

I love, love, love your new do. So sassy!

Anonymous said...

I love your new layout!