First, Kasen tried out the hammock:

Then there was some "guy time" with Bobby, daddy, & Gpa Wayne.

Posing with daddy.

Parts of the crowd:




THE BIRTHDAY BOY!

Bobby teaching Kasen about Pepsi I guess...

Rita entertaining Kasen:

Then came Kasen's favorite part... The bounce house! (Mama & daddy enjoyed it too.)




Kasen got to see lots of new animals. His first word when he saw the cows?... "dog-dog" lol He thought the horses were dogs too (espeically the miniature horse), but I don't think he called the chickens dogs. ((Did I ever mention he learned that word? Yeah, "dog" or mostly "dog-dog" has been added to the vocabulary recently.))


Lisa annoucing the winners of the game.

The winners in their flashy hats:

Marissa riding.

Pinata time!








Time to sing to the birthday boy:

I'm having a hard time getting the video on here. It worked for like 2 seconds. SO, if you want to see it, go here: http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c363/helen_02/?action=view¤t=BirthdaySong.flv
Daddy has a sucker & Kasen wants it!

Water will do the trick though.

How we knew it was time to go...

Kasen has meltdowns ofetn now. Not fun... But just look at that face!

He's also just silly sometimes. :)

Kasen is NINE MONTHS OLD today. Does that completely shock anyone else? Wow! He LOVES dogs (hence him calling every 4-legged creature a dog), balls, books, and banging on things. He takes pretty good naps now most of the time (usually 2 hours in the morning & 2 hours in the afternoon on the weekend, a bit less during the week) & he is always happy - unless he's really hungry or really tired. He listens well (most of the time) and understands "no". Kasen enjoys bath time & his bath time toys, and he also likes to just splash around in the tub. He still isn't walking, but he's just oh-so-close! Kasen babbles a lot, and I think he might grow up to be a loud-mouth like his mom. We can't wait to hear all those wonderful questions & silly comments he'll be making soon though. Anyone who sees him (especially if they hold him) knows he's a big 9 mth old, I often get shocked looks because strangers swear he's about 1.5 years old. ((sigh)) He goes to the dr for his 9 mth check-up on the 15th, so we get to see how big our big boy really is!I've just started thinking about/planning Kasen's 1st birthday party & can't wait to celebrate such a big milestone for him & for us. I'm sure the closer it gets, the more emotional & crazy I will be, I can't believe our baby's birthday is just right around the corner!Daddy is going out of town tonight, so we have a few nights by ourselves. I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun though. We have dinner plans tomorrow night with some other mommies & kiddos, and we haven't quite decided what we'll do Tuesday afternoon & evening. We will have a fun time though, but we will certainly miss daddy.
4 comments:
Dawg! You sure like that word Dog! LOL! Too cute! He is getting SO big! Looks like everyone had a blast at the birthday party. hehe!
WOW! Look at him riding a horsey, so grown up!!!! I can't wait to meet you guys!
It looks like you had lots of fun
OMG, Kasen is so freakin' cute!
Post a Comment