Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby time!

Since I'm too excited not to post, but it slipped my mind to ask permission, I'm gonna avoid using names. If you know these people, you know their names, if you don't know them, just ooh & aah over the beautiful new life. :)
S & J welcomed a baby girl into the world on Monday morning. She is absolutely perfect & mom & dad appear to be doing really well - perhaps too well... I give it a week. ;) Congrats to you guys & your families! Welcome to parenthood - the most amazing time of your lives! I cannot wait to watch your little angel grow! (And to start spending time at C.E.C. in a few years!!)


Can you believe they look like this? How sick does that make you? I despise perfect people. ;)

I think 2 kiddos is a good look for me... (wink, wink Luke)


2 comments:

Holly said...

How sweet!! I totally think you look good with a baby in each arm!! And you make the cutest babies EVER!!!

Cortni said...

What a beautiful family!