Thursday, July 3, 2008

The first haircut...

I got brave (although I did consider chickening out at the last minute), and Kasen got a haircut. I have to say, I can't wait for it to grow back... But he's not so shaggy any more.
Here we go.
This is Kasen last night - see those curls? Those beautiful, beautiful curls? That's why I didn't want to cut it. But, his hair is like mama's & is only curl when wet or humid, so it doesn't look like this all the time. :(
Here he is "before". See - not so pretty & curly, just a wavy mess.
Yeah, it was pretty long!
Almost done...
The finished product!
Once it was dry...
A different angle of it dry. He looks like a boy not - no more baby here! :(
That's all for now. But don't worry - there will be plenty more this weekend!

No comments: