Monday night Gma B came over to spend the night. She brought dinner with her & it was yummy! (Gosh, it was nice to come home to an already prepared meal!) I had a dr appt on Tues, that's why Gma B was spending the night. It was just a 6 mth follow-up on my blood pressure. We discussed switching to another med, but I did research on the new one & I didn't like what I found. So I'm really thinking about finding a Homeopath & going that route. It doesn't hurt to at least try I guess. Here's Kasen with Gma B right before she went home Tues night: 
Kasen wanted to climb on the ice chest... Daddy said NO.
Alicia reading to Kasen & Gage:

Gage (he JUST turned one!) Don't you love those cool eyebrows?
Katy reading to Kasen:
Aislyn being pretty:
Alicia & Gage had to leave, so Katy entertained Kasen & Aislyn while I walked them out:
Friday I played hooky. It was nice. Kasen kinda slept late... He woke up a little around 5, but I turned off the monitor so I'd only be able to hear him if he REALLY woke up, and I went back to sleep (sorta) until Luke's alarm went off. Kasen did sleep 'til 7:30 though. Good boy! We just hung out all morning. I had a blast. I wish I could do that every day! It wears you out to spend all day & night chasing a wee one, but oh what I would give to be able to spend all day every day with him! ...These were all right before nap time:
Bouncing, climbing, & acting silly (yes, he can climb up on the couch himself now):
Playing with Angel (gosh he loves her!):
Okay, it's nap time for sure!
After nap time, Kasen & I headed out to do some shopping & we met S & baby M (who is 4 weeks old already! Yikes!) for lunch at Enchilada's. Neither of us had been there (that we know of), it was pretty good. My only complaint? The kids cup was a styrofoam cup... Kasen picked it up, squeezed it, and made a HUGE water puddle all around him. Who thought styrofoam was smart for a kid? Seriously - who?
S giving Kasen kisses:
Precious little baby M!
By the time we got in the car, Kasen had had enough! He needed a nap - PRONTO! (I got to listen to this fit the w.h.o.l.e. way home.)
Daddy took off work early to get something-or-other for his computer. (They sold him the wrong whatever so he had to exchange it.) That worked out well, as Kasen woke up from his nap & was able to go shopping with daddy... so mommy could go out for the night!
I had camera issues, or maybe I just had issues, but anyway... Here's Christina, Stefani, & Heather:
Christina & I:
Alicia, Shaunda, Shannon, & Amy:
Saturday night we had a few friends over to celebrate Luke's 30th birthday (a little early, I know!). The pizza arrived before our guests did, so Kasen got to sneak a piece. (And some grapes to make it sorta healthy.) He loved it:
They're here! Time to eat! (Jeremy, Don, Cynthia, & Katy with Aislyn & Maria looking the other way.):
Aislyn, Maria, & Kasen played a lot.
Cake time! I don't think Kasen knew what to think of all those candles. (I only had 20, BTW, hope that doesn't have some kind of superstitious meaning or something...)
"Hold on, I have to make a wish!"
All blown out!
Opening gifts... A gift card to PF Chang's from Jeremy, Katy, & Aislyn, then COWBOYS TICKETS from Helen & Kasen.
And, a shirt from Don, Cynthia, & Maria!:

Kisses:
Just 'cause they're both so cute:
Don & Cynthia pretending to like each other:
Katy & Jeremy REALLY pretending to like each other:
Luke & I with the boring pose.
Only because Jeremy said I'd do it...
Aislyn & Maria running like wild women:
It has been a great week so far, and with 2 days to go, I can only imagine what's left for us! I'm sure I'll post the rest soon enough. Speaking of rest, I sure hope we get some of that...
2 comments:
Wow! You have had a busy week! Looks like it's been a lot of fun though :)
Aw, I just have to say I LOOOVE that sweet pic of you and Kasen!!!
Post a Comment