Whew! I can't say it's over yet, we've still got a few more things going on this month, but, maybe this week will allow a little rest for the weary.
Monday - Labor Day! Kasen & I went to Arboretum with Aunt Shannon! We were all hot & tired by the time we left, but that just means it was great time, right?
Tuesday Kasen & I met his new pedi, Dr. Becker. I like him! I think he's gonna be a keeper! The first visit wasn't how I would have preferred to met him, but, none the less, I like him. Kasen's horrible diaper rash wouldn't go away no matter how hard I tried. I tried EVERY ointment that's out there. I tried Polysporin. I tried Vaseline. I tried Mylanta. I tried yeast medication. I tried naked time. I tried baking soda baths. I tried vinegar baths. I tried colloidal oatmeal baths. I tried E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Turns out it didn't work because Kasen has impetigo. So, he's on a topical & an oral medication & it's looking a little better now.
Thursday Kasen & I played with Katy & Aislyn. No pics, I forgot the camera. It was fun though!
Saturday we did a bunch of nothing. It was nice!
Sunday (today) we ran a lot of errands, then Kasen & I met Jen (with Sara & Emma) & Christina (with Max, Lexi, & Livi) at the playground to play. Kasen did well after going all day with only about 30 min of naptime!
Monday - Labor Day! Kasen & I went to Arboretum with Aunt Shannon! We were all hot & tired by the time we left, but that just means it was great time, right?
Tuesday Kasen & I met his new pedi, Dr. Becker. I like him! I think he's gonna be a keeper! The first visit wasn't how I would have preferred to met him, but, none the less, I like him. Kasen's horrible diaper rash wouldn't go away no matter how hard I tried. I tried EVERY ointment that's out there. I tried Polysporin. I tried Vaseline. I tried Mylanta. I tried yeast medication. I tried naked time. I tried baking soda baths. I tried vinegar baths. I tried colloidal oatmeal baths. I tried E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Turns out it didn't work because Kasen has impetigo. So, he's on a topical & an oral medication & it's looking a little better now.
Thursday Kasen & I played with Katy & Aislyn. No pics, I forgot the camera. It was fun though!
Saturday we did a bunch of nothing. It was nice!
Sunday (today) we ran a lot of errands, then Kasen & I met Jen (with Sara & Emma) & Christina (with Max, Lexi, & Livi) at the playground to play. Kasen did well after going all day with only about 30 min of naptime!
Let's start with the Arboretum:
Kasen can squat like Aunt Shannon!
Kasen can squat like Aunt Shannon!

Running & running & running:

A Kasen-sized rocking chair!
I find this funny... First he finds sticks - and the biggest ones possible, of course:
Another big stick:

Then he chases birds:

And moments later he finds a puppy he gives hugs & kisses to. He's *all* boy, no doubt, but he's sooooooo loving & compassionate!
Grrrrrrrr!
He LOVED the pecans. He picked up all he could & then he saw another one he wanted, so he had to sit down & check them out.
Cooling off before heading home.
This one is just 'cause he's so danged cute:
Worn out from playing with the dogs:
Isn't this great? I'm sure we'll get plenty of these looks when we hug him in a few years!
Kasen & Livi meet:
And swing:
Kasen smothers Angel in kisses:
Playing tug-of-war with Angel:Finally, since I got some good shots of them this week, here's Haley:
And Angel:
2 comments:
What a fun week :) I love that he likes Angel so much!! BTW...have fun at the game :)
Oh goodness you HAVE been busy! I'm glad you've found a good pedi!!! That pic of Kasen in the little rocking chair is so super cute!!!
Post a Comment