Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas... Take 4!

Hope you aren't sick of pictures. I had a really hard time narrowing them down this time. So, enjoy!
Daddy & Kasen

Kasen & Kiki played Ring Around the Rosey
Aren't they precious?
The cutest little girl & most adorable little boy around:

Let's compare that to last year...

I have a feeling it won't be long 'til they are hidden like this telling secrets.

Bobby & Kasen.Another flash back to last year...Santa! Kirsten & Kasen must've been extra good this year to deserve a special after-Christmas visit! He wasn't real thrilled about sitting in his lap. Of course, we were about 2 hours past bed time at this point... So I say he was doing GREAT!
Santa helped open gifts.
Kasen really liked Kiki's doll.

I'm crazy enough to share this one. Only because I saw it & thought, 'wow, is it normal for a mom to be more excited than the kiddo?'The next pic I came to was this, which answered my question. ;)
Now THAT is one cool doll! (How big would Clifford be if Emily Elizabeth is that big?!)
A stocking bigger than Kasen... what could be in there?...

...Kasen's new favorite gift!

I think it was David who said "a guitar lesson from ZZ Top". ;) Thank you everyone! Everything was perfect, Kasen will play & play & play with all of them.
A guitar, puzzles, big blocks, tool set, cars, Elmo phone, a coloring book, an adorable picture frame, and some gift cards. Thanks!!

Kasen has discovered his goofy face abilities:

Which he learned from daddy:

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow it looks like Kasen had an awesome Christmas with lots of visits from Santa!!! How fun.

Chrystyna said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! And I know what you mean about being more excited then him! I was getting super excited opening Mac's presents! haha!

Janelle and Ella said...

I love the flashback pics from last year. And y'all are so awesome that you bring Santa to your house to open presents. I might need to copy that next year.