I've had a few people ask me what to get Kasen recently. So, if you're still wondering, here's a few things that would rock his little world. :)
Memberships/gift certificates/parking passes/coupons - Dallas Zoo, Dallas Arboretum, Museum of Nature & Science, Baby Loves Disco, or the Happy Hollow Zoo Reciprocating Membership (which is currently 2 years for the price of 1! and gets you into several cool places around DFW AND the rest of the US. Cool, huh?)
Shoes - he's currently about a size 6.5/7, so I've started buying 7.5. He'll need every size from there on up! (Socks are great too.)
Toys - the kid has tons, but if you want to have some fun & pick a toy... he loves buttons, cars, trucks, trains, penguins, lights, music, guitars, pianos, balls, Jay Jay the Jet Plane, and the Doodlebops. (I admit, I have no clue about those last 2, they're tv shows he watches at Grandma & Papa's. I assume they make toys related to them though.)
Clothes - he's gonna need summer clothes. I'm betting he'll finally fit into 24mth/2T pants & he'll be in 3T tops.
Misc - he seems to enjoy art-type stuff. Colors, paints, chalk, stickers, PlayDoh shapers/cutters, and anything else along the arts & crafts line.
So, there you have it, a few ideas if you were needing them. I'd say you don't need to get him anything (because, really, you don't), but I know it's part of the fun of Christmas.
As for me, I am D.O.N.E. with Christmas shopping. Woohoo!
1 comment:
DONE? With everything? I'm so jealous! I thought I was done and then realized I'm sooo not! I hope Kasen gets lots of fun things for Christmas :)
Post a Comment