Can you believe it - he'll be 18 months old on Tuesday! Where has the time gone? No, seriously, someone answer that for me!! I swear he was JUST born!
Kasen is so much fun! Have I said that... recently? ;) He really is. He loves cars & trucks & planes & swings & slides & somersaults & singing & guitars & buttons & blocks & music & the sandbox & the Doodlebops & football... Basically, the kid has lots of interests.
He has 14 teeth, lots of hair (still), gorgeous brown eyes, and the most beautiful "smile" hahaha. I have no clue how tall he is or how much he weighs, I'll let you know that after he goes for his checkup next week.
He can walk, run, do his version of jumping, talk, sing, & imitate every sound he hears. The funniest word he says is "molepples" (which is him thinking nipples are big moles). He makes us laugh ALL the time. He really is a ham & he loves attention.
Recently, he has become interested in helping clean up (THANK YOU!). He'll say "mess!" and start picking things up. He also has started closing doors. We're pretty good about keeping doors shut around here, but if we forget, or leave a door open on purpose, he goes behind us & shuts it. Such a helpful kiddo!
He can walk, run, do his version of jumping, talk, sing, & imitate every sound he hears. The funniest word he says is "molepples" (which is him thinking nipples are big moles). He makes us laugh ALL the time. He really is a ham & he loves attention.
Recently, he has become interested in helping clean up (THANK YOU!). He'll say "mess!" and start picking things up. He also has started closing doors. We're pretty good about keeping doors shut around here, but if we forget, or leave a door open on purpose, he goes behind us & shuts it. Such a helpful kiddo!
Kasen is a great eater. He really likes beans, grapes, bananas, and Veggie Booty. If he does refuse something we give him, all we have to do is add ketchup & he'll scarf it down! (Yes, even broccoli covered in ketchup is good apparently.)
Alright, I will stop blabbering now & bring on the pictures!
The perfect way to start a new year is in a "big boy" bed. We modified his crib a bit (no need to spend money on a new bed yet!), so now he can get in & out as he pleases.
Here's his first glimpse - see, he wouldn't take his eyes off them!
S was off work too, so she brought baby M over to play one day this week. It was lots of fun! Gosh, she is so darn cute!
4 comments:
I'm so glad he enjoyed the trains! Yippee!! Oh...and I love the last picture. You definitely have many of those pictures in your future ;)
Kasen is so cute. I'm glad he had fun looking at all the trains. Isn't it so sad when your baby is ready for a toddler bed instead of a crib? I hate how babies grow up so fast. I wish mine would slow down. Give Kasen a big hug and kiss from me and Yai.
I couldn't agree more about the gorgeous brown eyes. He keeps getting cuter and cuter!
He is such a big boy in his big boy bed! Glad that transition has gone well!
He is so grown up...it's crazy, what happened to our babies? Love all the pics as always!
Post a Comment