Sunday, February 1, 2009

An ice day!

We knew it was coming, and we made the best of it, but ice days kind suck when you're an adult. I stayed home from work all day, and Luke was home for half the day. Actually, that night Luke went out with some guys from work to see the Mavs game. So, i twas just Kasen & I from about 12pm on. We had fun, but we were both ready to sleep that night!
Here's how the day started...
All dressed & ready to head out.
Sliding down the driveway!
Kasen thought it was SO MUCH fun!
Checking out icicles on the tree.
Getting an icicle from daddy's hand.
Checking out more icicles on the swing set!
Getting warm under a blankie, just like daddy.
The rest of the week was a bit uneventful. This weekend was fun though! We went to Alivia's 1st birthday party on Saturday (I didn't take the camera, no pics). Kasen had a blast! There was a great bounce house with a tall slide... Kasen climbed ALL the way up several times, which wore him out. After the party we stopped by Mimi & Gpa's house, which Kasen also enjoyed. (Of course.) Today (Sunday) was just a busy, busy day. We had to buy groceries, do LOTS of cooking, we took a long bike ride, and I'm still working on laundry & dishes. Yes, I know, you really care, huh? ;)
Luke is off Monday & Tuesday this week. Tuesday his grandmother (Iva) is having a mastectomy. If you could all keep her (and the rest of the family) in your thoughts & prayers, we'd all appreciate it!

1 comment:

Marci said...

He's so cute all bundled up! It's hard to believe that was just last week. Oh, and I love that last pic of him cozying up with the blanket like daddy!