I couldn't narrow it down much this week, so I hope you want to see LOTS of pictures today.
Tuesday afternoon, Kasen played in the sand box.

Thursday afternoon, Kasen & I finally found a fun puddle to play in. (We've been searching for weeks.)


After bathtime, Livi & Gage came over to play.
Livi & Kasen played with the swings while we waited on Gage to get there.

Gage & Kasen played with the balls.

Then heaaded over to "drive".

Livi came to join the fun!

It's realllly hard to get a shot of 3 busy toddlers.

Gage & Kasen found a water hose!

Silly boys!

Still playing with that hose...

Livi joined the water hose fun.

Kasen wouldn't stop hugging Livi. She kept pushing him away, but Kasen would not stopping trying to hug her.

So, Kasen learned his first lesson in "no means no". Livi pushed him right off the "bridge". (He was fine.)

Saturday, Kasen & I went to a 1st birthday party. He had a great time, but I forgot to take the camera. (As if I haven't managed to take enough pictures anyway. ha!)
Sunday afternoon Luke introduced Kasen to skateboarding!




It was a wonderful week. This week will be a big one... I turn (gasp) 30, and Luke & I celebrate 7 years of marriage. Of course, next weekend is Memorial Day weekend too, so we'll be busy, busy! Have a good one.
Tuesday afternoon, Kasen played in the sand box.

Thursday afternoon, Kasen & I finally found a fun puddle to play in. (We've been searching for weeks.)


After bathtime, Livi & Gage came over to play.
Livi & Kasen played with the swings while we waited on Gage to get there.

Gage & Kasen played with the balls.

Then heaaded over to "drive".

Livi came to join the fun!

It's realllly hard to get a shot of 3 busy toddlers.

Gage & Kasen found a water hose!

Silly boys!

Still playing with that hose...

Livi joined the water hose fun.

Kasen wouldn't stop hugging Livi. She kept pushing him away, but Kasen would not stopping trying to hug her.

So, Kasen learned his first lesson in "no means no". Livi pushed him right off the "bridge". (He was fine.)

Saturday, Kasen & I went to a 1st birthday party. He had a great time, but I forgot to take the camera. (As if I haven't managed to take enough pictures anyway. ha!)
Sunday afternoon Luke introduced Kasen to skateboarding!




It was a wonderful week. This week will be a big one... I turn (gasp) 30, and Luke & I celebrate 7 years of marriage. Of course, next weekend is Memorial Day weekend too, so we'll be busy, busy! Have a good one.
2 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun - boys rule don't they!? Thanks for sharing!
I thought I replied to this already? But anyway, LOVE his little helmet. And I'm dying laughing at Livi pushing him off! They are way too cute.
Post a Comment