Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer, summer, summer time!

I'll try to make it short & to the point after last week's loooong post. Kasen got a new pool. That pretty much sums up the week. lol Thursday Rylan & Jaron came over to play in it. (Well, we tried to go to the splash park but it was closed, so we ended up here.) Sunday Gage came to play in it. It has been tons of fun already! So, here's the pics:
























Gage & Kasen had SO much fun. Just watch!



3 comments:

Marci said...

VERY cute...I love his little swimsuit! And what a fun pool - love the slide! Kasen always looks so darn cute with his friends. I still wish you guys lived closer! :(

Daniel, Alicia, Gage and Inara said...

gage had a blast swimming yesterday! i wish we could have caught some of the "braver" moments on video. lol maybe next time. thanks again!

Janelle and Ella said...

This pool looks like so much fun!! Ella would love it. Where did you get it?