Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Special Week

This week was very special for Kasen. Luke was off Monday to hang out with him, then he went to Mimi's as usual on Tuesday, then Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday he got to hang out with mommy! We were busy, busy with our time off. His birthday party was Saturday (pics of that will be a separate post), and we all spent Sunday at the house, just being lazy.
Tuesday night, Ma spent the night because I had a dentist appointment late in the afternoon. We woke up Wednesday morning & I had the brilliant idea to go to the Arboretum. Man was it hot! We last just over an hour, which was plenty of time for Kasen to have a blast.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


That afternoon, Kasen & I were playing around when I swore I saw rain. I told myself I was crazy, then looked outside a few minutes later & it was POURING down. So, we played in the rain!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Thursday was a busssssy day for us. We started out with a trip to the pool with some friends.
Photobucket


Kasen got hungry, so he had a PB&J, eating it the "proper" way.
Photobucket


The big kids caught a frog in the pool!
Photobucket


We had to head home when a certain almost-two year old had enough. He wanted to cuddle in mommy's bed, so I obliged.
Photobucket


After nap time, I put him to work, making his own birthday cake. (Chocolate, per his request.)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Then it was time to get ready for the Rough Riders game! Another fun time with Trey & Brandon!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Sabrina & her boys:
Photobucket
Photobucket


The boys got their names in light! ;) Birthday wishes for the big guys.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I actually got a good shot of Trey - wow!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Friday Kasen & I spent the morning just hanging out & the afternoon getting ready for his party. It was a great week & I hate having to leave him to go back to work Monday morning, but... such is life. (Eh, it's only a 4 day work week, then a 4 day weekend!)
Party pics to come soon! Hang in there, if you thought this was a lot of pics... you have no clue what's coming! (I will keep it under 50, no promises beyond that.)

2 comments:

Marci said...

What a fun week! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time together. He's such a cutie. I can't wait to see his bday party pics!

Crystal said...

Looks like tons of fun!! I love all of the pictures! :)