This year Kasen got to wear a special shirt I made for him. :)

I got some Brandon love.

With his mommy, Sabrina.
Kasen & Auntie

Daddy was sweet enough to let
Kasen do A LOT of this. I'm not sure why I even took a stroller with me, I knew better.

Crossing the finish line!

Jon & her family, walking in memory of her husband's mother.

Alison's family.

Alison finishing.
Dina & the girls.
Brandie & D. Last year the
NOCC 5k was her first 5k ever. This year, she did the 5k Saturday & a HALF MARATHON on Sunday. She
rawks!

My boys. ♥

Trey &
Kasen
How cute are they????!

The team! -Thanks to everyone who joined us!!

Shannon,
Kasen, & I

All of the SURVIVORS!

Shannon was hiding in the back, of course. ;)

Trey coloring.
Kasen coloring a picture he gave to Auntie.

Getting his face painted.

It's a soccer ball. Well, it's
suppose to be one anyway. A wheel would be fine with him too though.

Aren't we a beautiful family?

On the way home. Someone had enough!

So did his daddy.

That was the highlight of our week for sure! In other news,
Kasen actually peddled his tricycle for the first time, and he is getting really good at using the potty without being prompted. He drives me crazy wanting to read Go, Dog, Go, but of course I read it every, single, time he asks. Somewhere he has picked up "I don't like you" and "I don't love you" - he tells me both & it's just so mean! I don't think he tells anyone else though, weird, huh? The little boy across the street gave him his very own tiny skateboard & he's in heaven with it. I think that's about all the new stuff he's up to right now.
1 comment:
Oh how neat! That's awesome your sister is a 2 year survivor - I didn't know that!!! Great pics. And oh, about the "i don't love you"....I think they all go through that. I remember Madison doing that!!
Post a Comment