Sunday, October 4, 2009

A rainy, succesful weekend to end the week!

The sweet little boy across the street gave Kasen his old skateboard. Kasen is beyond thrilled with it - a skateboard, with Lightning McQueen on it! Bonus! (The only thing that would make it better is if TowMater was on there.)
Thursday we had dinner with Mimi & Papa Wayne. Kasen was happy to get to spend some time with Papa Wayne.
Saturday we went to Livi's birthday party. I didn't get many pics, but I did get a shot of Kasen & Rylan being silly.
and a shot of Kasen climbing - he's getting so good!
Sunday we spent the whole day in our PJs, it was wonderful! Kasen "hid" under the couch cushions.
and giggled a lot.
He watched the rain.
and played baseball.
The successful part? Kasen spent all weekend (other than the birthday party) diaper free without an accident! He even pooped in the potty without asking for any help! At some point I gave up on potty training him & let it be something he did on his own. Well, the time has come! We are so happy & proud of him, and really, really hoping this process is as pain free as the weekend was. Yay!

2 comments:

Liza said...

yay for Kasen for using the potty! What an accomplishment!!

Marci said...

Cute pics....looks like a great weekend! And I'm still SUPER jealous of him being potty trained! :) That's awesome!