Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin time!

First, we start with a cute pic. Kasen is *finally* getting to where he'll pose for pics (when he feels like it). I just asked him to sit on the bench & smile. He posed all crazy 'cause he's silly like that.
This year, Kasen is old enough to really participate in Halloween festivities. That means pumpkin decorating & trick or treating are at the top of the list! Kasen has been begging me to decorate his pumpkin since he picked it out. So, I decided Sunday afternoon was the perfect time to have some fun. He did an amazing job!
He even got to color a little, with the "pernent marker".
Then he decided he wanted to eat it. That didn't work out so well though.
He put all the stickers on himself. Even the eyes, nose, & mouth. Seriously. Great placement for a 2 year old, huh? My little smartie-pants!
Kasen & I went to a consignment store to find a costume. I thought Yoda was cute. Kasen, however, preferred Curious George. It was the first costume he has ever expressed interest in, so of course I bought it.
Because he's 2, there's no telling if he'll ever want to wear this again. I hope he does, but we'll see come Halloween...

2 comments:

Cortni said...

He decided to eat it! That cracked me up!

Marci said...

Did he actually bite into it? Too funny! And I love the costume...he looks way too cute!!! We had a cute puppy dog costume that Nathan did NOT want to wear - he flipped out every time we'd put it on him! So, now, it's super man...the only costume that didn't have a hat or fuzzy stuff. Crazy kid.