This time Trey had Kasen over to spend the night. The whole way to Trey's house Kasen kept asking if we would stay or if he could just go home & not stay all night. Once he got there though, there was no turning back. He had SO much fun!
Here are the crazy boys eating a yummy dinner:
Isn't he an angel? ...I mean, doesn't he look like he is at least? ;)
Brandon was part of the fun too, of course.
Mr. Cool
He LOVES motorized vehicles... one day we'll talk daddy into getting him one of his own.
Watching these 2 grow up together is just so much fun. I love it! ♥
Feeding the ducks!
A trip to the playground to wear them out... hahaha
Brandon had to join the big boys too.
If 3 little boys in a bubble bath doesn't make you smile, you're crazy!
By their faces, I'd say they were up to no good...
Such big boys.
Movie time!
Kasen now wants us to have movies on our wall. He thinks it's too cool.
What's a movie without popcorn & Goldfish?
Finally... around 11:20.
Time for breakfast (after sleeping in 'til 9ish!).





Brandon had to join the big boys too.
If 3 little boys in a bubble bath doesn't make you smile, you're crazy!
By their faces, I'd say they were up to no good...
Such big boys.
Movie time!
Kasen now wants us to have movies on our wall. He thinks it's too cool.
What's a movie without popcorn & Goldfish?
Finally... around 11:20.
Sweet, sweet [restless] boys.
Time for breakfast (after sleeping in 'til 9ish!).
We went to pick Kasen up around lunch time, & we all headed to the park for a picnic & some play time.
Kasen chose to pull weeds. Seriously. No, really, he was pulling weeds.
When it was time for Trey to leave, Kasen was up to his old ways. ~Pretend to hug Trey, then actually tackle him to the ground.
He only does it 'cause he loves him though. Here's the proof:
Kasen & daddy resting after a long play time at the park.
I have a whole week of stuff that happened before the sleepover... Maybe I'll get to that stuff tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment