What a fun week - and the beginning of fall, yay!
We met up with Luke's cousin, Charlene & her crew for some park fun.
Kaleb, making funny faces.

Kaleb wasn't real sure about jumping off, no matter what we tried. He did finally sorta slide jump off though. I think he kinda liked it too.
Kasen, of course, had no fear of jumping off though.

Cheyenne was there too, she was just too busy to hang with the boys most of the time.

See? She's off again.

Look at these two cousins. ♥

They had so much fun together!
Kasen was put in time out... but it became a big rest stop instead.

...which I was okay with, since I knew I'd get some pics out of it.

They played on the slides forever.

Cheyenne finally decided to play with the boys.


This weekend was the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition's 5K, and it was our 3rd year to participate. -Shannon's 3rd year to be cancer free! Unfortunately, a huge rain storm put a damper on the day. We decided to just do the 1 mile this year, and shortly after we got back from the walk they had to shut the whole event down. Everyone that was walking/running the 5K had to be turned around, in pouring rain, to end the event. Hopefully next year will be a bit better.
Trey &
Kasen in their shirts. ("My Auntie/My Best Friend's Auntie is a 3 Year SURVIVOR!")

Everyone chatting before the event.

Best friends. :)

Still chatting & waiting for the event to start.

Mommy & Auntie

Daddy &
Kasen, walking in the rain.

A break in the rain, at the half-way point.
Kasen taking a break.

Someone got tired of walking.

All the 5
Kers as they started the race.

Alison & her family nearing the finish.

Leaving the event after it was shut down. :(

A few shots Alison got.
Kasen walking with Mommy & Auntie.

His pit stop.

A couple of the survivors in a crowd of supporters.

Mommy,
Kasen, & Auntie (Daddy up ahead.)

What a week! It ended with a nice, cool Sunday that truly said "Fall is here!".
1 comment:
Aww, I love the cousin pic on the slide - so sweet! And yay for your sister...that's awesome!!! I LOVE Kasen and Trey's shirts!
Post a Comment