Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween & Other Stuff

Rylan hosted a Halloween party at the Gentle Zoo the day before Halloween. Kasen had SO much fun! Animals, food, a bounce house, a tractor train ride, a maze... what more could a kind want?
He was so excited to be able to feed the animals! (If only he got excited about feeding the dogs...)
He chased this poor guy around & around & around.
Riding the tractor train.
One afternoon, Kasen spent some time catching up with Aislyn. They both dressed up like princesses.
The only picture I got of him out trick or treating (daddy was at home with the good camera).
Kasen had his VERY FIRST hot chocolate. He's never been interested in it, but got realy excited about the idea one cool day. He helped me make the mix, then add it to the milk. He said he liked it, but he only drank about half.
He preferred drinking it with a spoon. Silly boy!
This past weekend, Kasen helped me make a cake for Mimi's birthday. (Her 29th, of course.)
This is totally random. Kasen was doing something funny (I forget what), so I tried to take some pictures. I wasn't paying attention to the shots I was getting 'cause I was at a red light, watching for it to turn green. When I scrolled through the shots this one totally cracked me up. Silly boy!
You know you're tired when...
Yep, that sums him up!
Our fearless monkey.

1 comment:

Marci said...

LOVE the princess pic! lol! And he's too cute sleeping in the car with his drink still in his mouth....and sticking his tongue out in that little cut-out thing. He's such a cute little boy, Helen!