Sunday, November 21, 2010

Memory Walk & Fall Pics by Heather!

For the 2nd year in a row, we participated in the Alzheimer's Association's Memory Walk at the zoo. It seemed even less organized than last year, and at 15 minutes past what should have been the start time, we still hadn't started walking. It was obvious that Kasen wasn't going to be able to control himself any longer though, so we veered away from the walk & just went to check out the animals. It was still a pretty good day & even though we didn't walk, we did help raise money for the cause.
Here's Kasen trying to entertain himself while waiting for the walk to start.
This would've been a great picture, if Kasen would have only smiled like D.
There's the smile!

The oh-so talented Heather (Heather Family Photos) strikes again!
This was a quick fall-themed photo shoot, and I was amazed at the pics she got. I was there... I don't recall any of these moments. ha! I'll let the pictures deceive you into believing Kasen totally cooperated.

This one might be one of my fav pics ever of Kasen. TOO CUTE!

Heather's daughter, Raemi was there too, and Heather got a couple of shots of the 2 of them.
They look so carefree!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Your favorite pic is mine too....LOVE it!