Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010: Part 2

Christmas Part 2 was at Mimi & Papa Wayne's house.  (I guess it really was part 3, since we had a Christmas party at my office, where Kasen had an absolute ball AND got a gift!  I didn't get any pics there though, so we'll call this #2.  :))
Kasen gave all the grandparents & Auntie (and mom & dad, lol) 2011 calendars this year.  Each month has a pic of him from that month in 2010.  Mimi & Papa Wayne are checking it out:
 Kasen just HAD to help them open their "stockings".
 He's eyeing something here...  I'm guessing candy.  ;)
 He was a great helper, see:
 Proof that daddy was there:
 Then, it was time for Kasen to open his presents!
 Opening presents is so much fun!
 The Scooby Doo crew!
 Optimus Prime - look how happy he is about this one!
 Lotso Huggin Bear was a hit too.
 See?  Happy boy!
Proof that mommy was there:
 Everyone checking out the crew.  Scooby is pretty funny, his eyes pop out.
At this point, it wasn't even Christmas Eve & Kasen had been completely spoiled!

No comments: