Kasen went to his first birthday party for a school friend. It was a gym, which was the best idea ever! So much to keep the kids busy & wear them out!!
Remember these scooter things?
Luke had almost as much fun as the kids.
Their teacher even came - how cool is that? (I can't sing her praises enough, she is SO great & Kasen loves her so much!)
There was even a bounce house!
Kasen made the birthday boy a book. He has such a sweet heart & loves giving things (especially things he makes) to his friends. (Here they are reading the book.)
The coolest thing was the rock wall!
Kasen came running out of his room one afternoon & told me "I made my room look really cool mom, come see!". I immediately prayed he'd covered the room in stickers. Nope, not so lucky. He has NEVER done this in our house before so I thought at 5.5 we were past an age to worry about it. Not so much. He took a paint/marker roller thing & drew all the way around the room...
His punishment was to help me scrub the walls & furniture, he lost free reign with markers, crayons, etc, & he had to write daddy an apology:
Graham had a Halloween play date that wore him out...
Kasen was a ninja.
Graham was Tigger, just like Kasen was his first Halloween (same costume).
Aren't they cute??? :)











No comments:
Post a Comment