I mean, seriously... WHERE IS THE TIME GOING?! Wow!
Here's our latest family pic, it's not the best pic of any of us, but it's what we've got.
Here's our latest family pic, it's not the best pic of any of us, but it's what we've got.
I really don't have much to say this week, just a bunch of pics for you. Not much new really going on. Oh, wait, I'm lying... WE GOT A Wii!!! I've been wanting one for a while, and Luke finally got on the bandwagon too. I was VERY lucky & able to get my hands on one the first day I tried. (I have a good secret now too, if anyone is looking for one...) We're happy to have anyone over who wants to play, although we don't have many games yet, just the basic bowling, boxing, golf, tennis, etc.
Alright, on to the pics:
Kasen likes playing in the hall. He think the vents are toys.
This one scares me, he likes to hang on to the swing and move back & forth with it.
And when those teeth hurt, he chews on the paci by sticking the entire thing in his mouth.
Just being a cutie.Mid scream... He LOVES to scream baby talk.
Last weekend we had dinner at the Martinson's. Mom made a yummy spread. :) It was a nice group - mom, dad, Shannon, Juanita (Kasen's Great Great Aunt!), Grandma Audell, Carolyn Jane, Steve, & Mary. My pics didn't come out too well, but here's a couple:
Shannon & Kasen.
Grandpa, Grandma, & Kasen
And, last but certainly not least... My & my Grandma. She's the only granparent I have left, and that just makes her extra, extra special.
6 comments:
Aw! Great Pics.!
Congratulations on the new Wii! Wee!
I love the family pic and the one with you and your Grandma is beautiful!
Kasen is such a cutie!
Have fun with youe Wii! We love Wii Play and Wii Games (I think that's what it's called).
Yay on the new Wii!! Love all the pics. Especially of the one of you and your grandma. too sweet.
I think your family pic is cute. I love that Kasen is chewing his pacifier like that, Ethan did that too.
Those pictures are adorable! Kasen is so smart to use his paci as a teether.
So jealous about your Wii! That is very exciting!
Aaaw, cute pics!!! His diaper is soo adorable! Oh and Raemi chews on her paci just like that too!!!
Post a Comment