Saturday, May 17, 2008

6 years already? (Almost anyway.)

Okay, it's officially 6 years next Sunday, but I came across a disc w/our wedding pics & started feeling nostalgic. I couldn't have asked for a better husband, and I hope he'd say the same about me (well, except I'm a WIFE, lol). It's not always peachy, it's not always easy, but we love each other & that gets us through it all. We've been together 10.5 years & now married for 6. Wow! It feels like just yesterday! Although, I look at the pics & realize it wasn't just yesterday. ;) I can totally tell how much older we've gotten. (I'm sure most of that aging has happened in this past year...) So, without further ado, here's some of the many pics.























































4 comments:

Melanie said...

great pictures, you were a beautiful bride

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your wedding was soo beautiful!!! Happy anniversary!!!

Janelle and Ella said...

Wow! Your pictures are gorgeous!!! I love the place you got married. It's beautiful. Is your anniversary the 25th? If so, have we talked about how you and I have the same anniversary?! I feel like we've talked about this.

Shannon said...

What a gorgeous wedding and a gorgeous bride :) My sister got married at that same place....small world!