On Sunday, Luke & I celebrated 6 wonderful years of marriage. :) We woke up early, of course, had some cappuccino thanks to the wonderful new espresso machine, and started our day. Kasen & I headed to the playground for a while (man, it was nasty humid early Sunday morning!), while Luke nursed his dehydration headache. When we got back, Kasen took a nap while I did a little this & that, and Luke headed out for a couple of hours on his bike.
After all that, we headed over to Wayne & Patti's for a birthday celebration for Luke's grandma Iva & me. It was a nice party, thanks Patti!
Afterwards, gma & gpa watched Kasen while Luke & I headed out to celebrate out anniversary. We were gonna catch a movie, but nothing started at the right time, so we walked around Grapevine Mills, (where we bought Kasen some new clothes, ha!), then tried again to catch a movie, but our timing was still off. Sooo, we headed over to Pei Wei for a nice dinner, then back to pick up Kasen & home to sleep. -It was so nice to know we didn't have to get up & go to work this morning!
This morning was pretty uneventful, but once Kasen woke up from his nap, he & I headed out to Firewheel Mall (I know - 2 malls in 1 weekend, I'm shocked too!), with gma & gpa M. to get Kasen his very first pair of GOOD shoes (Stride Rite). I totally meant to get pics of that process, but I forgot. Turns out Kasen wears a 5.5 (wide). Well, actually I think he's a 5, but the sales lady said to buy 1/2 size bigger 'cause their feet grow so fast. (1/2 size ever 2-3 months! Wow!) It's nice to have shoes on his feet, and I think I'm gonna go buy him so more, just not Stride Rite - holeymoley! Thank you gma & gpa, it was a very sweet gift. It's about time I put shoes on my poor child's feet, huh?
Okay, on to the pics... So, what did Luke get for our anniversary? 2 new shirts:
After all that, we headed over to Wayne & Patti's for a birthday celebration for Luke's grandma Iva & me. It was a nice party, thanks Patti!
Afterwards, gma & gpa watched Kasen while Luke & I headed out to celebrate out anniversary. We were gonna catch a movie, but nothing started at the right time, so we walked around Grapevine Mills, (where we bought Kasen some new clothes, ha!), then tried again to catch a movie, but our timing was still off. Sooo, we headed over to Pei Wei for a nice dinner, then back to pick up Kasen & home to sleep. -It was so nice to know we didn't have to get up & go to work this morning!
This morning was pretty uneventful, but once Kasen woke up from his nap, he & I headed out to Firewheel Mall (I know - 2 malls in 1 weekend, I'm shocked too!), with gma & gpa M. to get Kasen his very first pair of GOOD shoes (Stride Rite). I totally meant to get pics of that process, but I forgot. Turns out Kasen wears a 5.5 (wide). Well, actually I think he's a 5, but the sales lady said to buy 1/2 size bigger 'cause their feet grow so fast. (1/2 size ever 2-3 months! Wow!) It's nice to have shoes on his feet, and I think I'm gonna go buy him so more, just not Stride Rite - holeymoley! Thank you gma & gpa, it was a very sweet gift. It's about time I put shoes on my poor child's feet, huh?
Okay, on to the pics... So, what did Luke get for our anniversary? 2 new shirts:
What did Helen get????!!!!!!! A storm door w/a hidden retractable screen, yay! (It's not installed yet, but here's a pic anyway.)
From the bday celebration: Birthday girl Iva holding baby Cheyenne:
1 comment:
Aww Happy Anniversary!! I love Kasen's shoes!! Cute!!
Post a Comment