Kasen went to for his 15 mth check up Tuesday. He's a 32.5" tall & 24#s 10oz. He's a skinny, tall thing I tell you! He is totally healthy & developing well. No problems at all. He got 3 boosters - which he DID. NOT. LIKE. The nurse underestimated his strength & he kicked out of one, which of course hurt him more than her, but I think she learned a lesson about toddlers... They're way stronger than they can appear! As soon as she put Bandaids on him, he ripped them off. I was able to get them all back on & get his shorts on, but as we were driving down the road I noticed something in his hand. When I asked what it was, he handed me a Bandaid. sigh
Thursday I finally got around to seeing a homeopath. The appt went well. I was "prescribed" at least 20 min of exercise every day, and given some diet guidelines & we had a long discussion about the evil drug companies. My blood pressure was actually *really* low when he took it (the highest reading he got was like 110/70 I think, I forget...). So, he also gave me a homeopathic "medicine" and said I should be off my bp meds in 2 months. Yay! I can't wait!
Remember last week I told you that the amazing Heather took some pics for us... Well, here are the proofs:
Heather Family Photos
Thursday I finally got around to seeing a homeopath. The appt went well. I was "prescribed" at least 20 min of exercise every day, and given some diet guidelines & we had a long discussion about the evil drug companies. My blood pressure was actually *really* low when he took it (the highest reading he got was like 110/70 I think, I forget...). So, he also gave me a homeopathic "medicine" and said I should be off my bp meds in 2 months. Yay! I can't wait!
Remember last week I told you that the amazing Heather took some pics for us... Well, here are the proofs:
Heather Family Photos
She did a great job! Thank you Heather!!!
This week was full, yet uneventful. I thought I'd have no pics to share... Then today Christina let us tag along on a trip the the Pumpkin Patch! Yay! We had so much fun. I am sooo worn out, (and Kasen is fast asleep), but it was a blast! Thank you Christina!
Here are some of the pics:
Here are some of the pics:
Photo op! (It was so much easier last year...)
Playing with Livi & the "balls".
Being cute...
Figuring out how he can be mischievous...
Climbing...
Trying to pick one up...
Playing with a pumpkin stem...
He was more interested in this rock than the pumpkins. He even put it on the shelf for display. lol
Holding on tight to the rock.
Playing with Livi...
Hugging Livi...
Sitting with the witches...
Have a great week!


6 comments:
Your family pictures are amazing!!! I love every single one of them!
P.S. We went to the Tyler Street Homecoming Game this weekend at their new field at the school. It was definitely intersting.
Those are adorable pictures!! I love pumpkin patch's!
Adorable!!
I love the picture of him holding the baby pumpkin with the little crows in the background. It's so darn cute!!!
Great family pictures!
Which pumpkin patch did you guys go to? Was it worth the trip?? Great pictures!!
Post a Comment