Yes, Christmas in October. But first, here's a few pics from yet another pumpkin patch. We went with S & J and, of course, baby M on Saturday. It was a beautiful day & we had a ton of fun! We had a nice picnic lunch & enjoyed spending time with such great friends. I really didn't get very many good pics though. I can't wait to see S's pics so I can steal some. Perhaps I'll share more after I do that...
Family pic:

Baby M - the cutest pumpkin in the line. :)

Tree climbing!

...and fence climbing...

My favorite pumpkin.

I was gonna wait 'til Halloween to share pics of Kasen in his costume. BUT, this face is priceless. I don't think he's really digging the costume - what do you think?

So, here's the Christmas part... After hanging out with S, J, & Baby M, we headed out to get Kasen's Christmas gift (from us & Gpa & Gma B). I found it on
Craigslist & was sooo happy the nice lady held it for me. I wasn't nearly as excited as Kasen was though. ;) Luke, Gpa B, & I headed out to pick it up. When we got there, she had a smaller climber for sale also... And Gpa B bought it for their house! Lucky boy got 2 new toys in 1 day!
We headed back to pick up Gma B & Kasen & bring it home. Gpa B & Luke put it together, while Kasen tried on that Halloween costume he loves so much. Then, the time came to see the surprise...
You think he likes it? There's so much to do!

A bridge/tunnel to climb through...

A rope ladder to climb...

A slide to go down...

Swings for swinging (I went & bought a toddler swing for it today)...

A steering wheel for turning...

This morning (well, and this afternoon) Kasen played & played & played on it. Angel & Haley joined him this morning. I think Angel likes it almost as much as Kasen. (Haley wasn't too impressed.)

Need proof that he played his heart out? Just look at how tired he was...

(Thumb sucking = tired or scared, mostly used to comfort him when he's tired though.)

Dada looks pretty darn tired too!

That's about it for this week. Heck, how could there be more?! Saturday alone was a week's worth of fun!
4 comments:
What a lucky little boy. That play set looks like so much fun!!! He's getting so big.
That is SO awesome!! I am jealous. Great find!
Awww!!! He's such a cutie pie!!
OK! That picture with the baby is way too cute!!! And Kasen looks so darn happy to have his new playset! Now there's always something for him to do when he's bored :)
Post a Comment