Monday, April 20, 2009

Potty Training & The First Baseball Game!

Since we had 3 solid days to give undivided attention to Kasen, we (okay *I*) decided to work some more on potty traning. I think if I had a week to focus on it we'd get there. Unfortunately, I don't have a week. So, we got further along, but we're definetly not there yet. Kasen did well telling us he needed to go & if he had a diaper on he'd say "potty! diaper off!". That's a huge accomplishment, so we will get there soon enough.
Here he is, sitting on his potty, being happy:
Photobucket
What's not to be exicted about? Elmo shirt, Elmo socks, Elmo underwear, & an Elmo potty training dvd.
Photobucket
He even got a new potty since we haven't been happy with the old one. Meet Kasen's new "froggy potty".
Photobucket
The plan was to stay home all weekend & concentrate on the potty thing.
But, plans change. ;)
Warren & Sabrina invited us to a Rough Riders game, so we went. Since the game was on Sunday, the day before Sabrina's 30th birthday, we just "had" to go to celebrate. hehe
Kasen's very first baseball game. What did he think? I think he liked it, but he did hit the breaking point long before the game was over. We didn't make it through the whole thing, but we made it more than half way! (I think we left in the 7th inning, but don't quote me on that.)
When we got there, Kasen met Daisy. Of course I didn't have the camera out yet, so I didn't get a good shot.
Photobucket
The tickets came with free food. Kasen took advantage of that. Which, I guess, is good 'cause he hardly eats anything at home.
Eating some cheese:
Photobucket
More cheese (with a hot dog in his lap):
Photobucket
Eating the hot dog sans bun:
Photobucket
Trey chowing down on a cookie:
Photobucket
Kasen eating chips:
Photobucket
Kasen stealing chips from Trey:
Photobucket
Kasen needed to run off some energy, so we took the boys out to run around while the big boys watched the game.
Photobucket
Trying to break out:
Photobucket
They had SOOO much fun together:
Photobucket
Kasen smiling ("no, I didn't push Trey down..."):
Photobucket
He can't deny doing this, I caught it on camera:
Photobucket
I don't recall how Trey got on the ground (maybe Kasen pushed him again, sigh), but Kasen laid on top of him & said "night night":
Photobucket
Back at the game, Trey decided to wear baby Brandon's cap:
Photobucket
Warren intent on the game & playing daddy:
Photobucket
Daddy showing Kasen how they hit the ball:
Photobucket
Daddy & Kasen: :)
Photobucket
I forget what Trey was doing here... but he's cute at it!:
Photobucket
Kasen hit his limit. He started playing "night night" on my lap:
Photobucket
Then he laid his head down on daddy:
Photobucket
Brandon being a precious little baby:
Photobucket
To prove I was there too:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Marci said...

Cute pics. Love the one where he's laying on Trey saying night-night! :) Good luck with the potty training! Cute froggy potty.