On Tuesday, Kasen had his first trip to the dentist. The first thing he got to do was to pick a toy out of the toy chest. Then he headed back to check out the chair & cool tools. He thought the chair was really fun & had fun pushing the buttons to make it go up & down. Then, he got to check out the tools. He really liked the spit sucker (which shocked mommy!). He let the hygienist put it in his mouth 3 times & he didn't want to let her take it out at all. He also liked the water sprayer, but once was enough for it. He wasn't a fan of the cleaner, even though I tried to show him how much it was like a drill (he loves drills).
After some persuasion he hopped up in the chair & got to hold the mirror. I thought I was going to have to buy it 'cause he would not let it go! He put it down to show us how he brushes his teeth. Then he brushed Ducky's teeth. He wasn't a big fan of Dr Grisanti looking in his mouth, but once he suffered through that he got to pick out 2 more toys from the toy chest!
It was a good trip & his teeth are in great shape.
It was a good trip & his teeth are in great shape.
Random alert. I was making breakfast Saturday morning when Kasen found the camera, took it out of the case, brought it to me, & said "take a pic". Then he proceeded to be a "model". At least he was modest. ;) (Still potty training here, LOTS of naked time, sorry.)
Today (Sunday) we headed out on a 21 mile bike ride. Around mile 18 we saw a plane flying over us, so Luke pulled over to be sure Kasen saw it. MUCH to his surprise, Kasen was asleep. So, Luke caught up to me & told me. I didn't believe him. Our child doesn't fall asleep at random times like that. I have proof though - he WAS asleep (and cute as can be)!
2 comments:
I can't see the video. It's just white?? :( CUTE dentist pics though...I can't believe he did so well! We'll be waiting several more months for Nathan's visit! And oh my gosh, cute pics of him sleeping...love it!
Oh wait, it came up! What a smart boy!!!!! His voice is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment