It was a fun weekend! It's not really over yet, since tomorrow is Kasen's 2nd birthday!! (Don't worry, there will be more than enough pics of that, another "day in the life" set.)
Then he rubbed his face & I ended up with this silly shot:
Friday was fun filled & ended with a pool party at Ric & Diane's. I didn't take the camera, but I did get a shot with my phone:

Saturday started with pictures by the fabulous Heather in honor of Kasen turning 2. Then we finished the day with lots of silly fun. The day ended with fireworks, of course. Kasen got to stay up late to see them. He was a bit confused though, he kept calling them "fireants". He liked them, but was more interested in running around, being silly than sitting & watching them.
The weekend started Thursday afternoon, since Thursday is a short day for me. :) Luke had plans, so it was just Kasen & I all afternoon/night. Kasen napped & napped & napped, until I decided he needed to wake up. (Just to eat dinner, take a walk, & go back to sleep.) This is what I got when I woke him up:


Then he rubbed his face & I ended up with this silly shot:

Friday was fun filled & ended with a pool party at Ric & Diane's. I didn't take the camera, but I did get a shot with my phone:

Saturday started with pictures by the fabulous Heather in honor of Kasen turning 2. Then we finished the day with lots of silly fun. The day ended with fireworks, of course. Kasen got to stay up late to see them. He was a bit confused though, he kept calling them "fireants". He liked them, but was more interested in running around, being silly than sitting & watching them.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a good 4th of July and Happy 2nd Birthday Kasen!!! Wow I can't believe he's two already. Kids these days, they grow up way too fast :)
Too cute! Looks like he had fun. And happy birthday to your sweet little TWO year old!
Post a Comment