Not too much happening last week during the week days. The weekend, however, was full of fun!
There was time to draw with chalk:
(I ♥ this pic!)
There was time to draw with chalk:
Lots of happiness: 
Saturday we headed to Gage's 2nd birthday party! I was leery of how Kasen would do. At some point this summer he seemed to decide he didn't really like water. The party was at a water park. He LOVED it & is still talking about it! I can't say I'll be taking him back soon, since he attempted several times to run away from the toddler area & into the wave pool, but maybe I'll get brave again next year.
A new trick was learned Sunday morning while I was out celebrating Auntie's birthday with a yummy breakfast at Cafe Brazil. Well, not totally new, but I think this was the first time Kasen got 2 "drum sticks" and a some-what-close-to-the-real-thing drum. He's actually pretty impressive if you ask me.
Okay, the video won't post. grrrrr. I'll post it separately. :)

A new trick was learned Sunday morning while I was out celebrating Auntie's birthday with a yummy breakfast at Cafe Brazil. Well, not totally new, but I think this was the first time Kasen got 2 "drum sticks" and a some-what-close-to-the-real-thing drum. He's actually pretty impressive if you ask me.
1 comment:
He's so darn cute! I love that pic of you both - his smile is so big! And I love the video. :)
Post a Comment