The boys & I headed back to Dallas for a week of family & friends (& fun!) before school starts. Kasen & I really needed the time with friends, and it was a blast. We also celebrated Auntie's birthday... I won't disclose the number, but they're all special! This was the first trip I took alone with both boys, and they did great. Kasen didn't quite make it all the way to Ma & Papa Vergil's house before he had to pee, which of course woke Graham up for a snack, but the trip back we made it with no stops. Graham slept the whole way (other than our 1 stop) both times.
The pictures all uploaded in a crazy order, and I don't have the patience (or time!!) to rearrange them, so here's a mixed-up version of our week.
Here we are, about to head out. The boys look thrilled, huh?
When we got there, Ma spent some time quality time with the boys.
Kasen spent a few nights at Mimi & Papa Wayne's, where he had an absolute blast! I'm sure he got plenty of Lego time in, like this:
Mimi & Papa Wayne got some cuddle time in with Graham too.
Kasen might have been a wee bit jealous. ;)
Kasen spent an afternoon playing with Aislyn. He had SO much fun!!
Tage was too cute with Graham, he just kept saying "baby" & admiring the baseballs in his outfit. He also got in a bunch of hugs - so sweet!!
Kasen & Aislyn played some dress up. This was the first time Kasen specifically wanted "boy" clothes to dress up in, although I did catch him in a long-haired wig briefly.
All 4 kiddos!:
We spent another afternoon playing with a bunch of friends. Trey, Brandon, Sara, Emma, and a couple of other girls I won't name, since I don't know their mommies to get permission from.
Sabrina got some cuddles in. (So did Jen, but I think she'd rather I not add her pic. Girls! ;))
The kiddos all sat nicely for me to take a picture. Crazy, huh?
Auntie & the boys!
Carolyn Jane & Graham
Sleepy, sweet guy.
He actually started every night out in the crib... he just didn't stay there long.
My other sleepy, sweet guy.
Game time!
Auntie stole the camera for a minute... proof I was there.
Papa Vergil & Graham
Graham & I took a walk one morning, the first time he laid in the stroller w/out his carseat.
One afternoon, while Kasen was at Mimi & Papa Wayne's, Graham & I had a nice lunch with friends.
Brandie & Graham:
Dina & Graham:
Auntie cuddling Graham:
On the trip home, Kasen was a bit bored & had a pen in his possession. What's a boy to do, but write all over himself. Silly kid!










No comments:
Post a Comment