What is about the even numbers? Every time Kasen hits an even # of months, I feel like it's a big deal. I'm not phased at all by the odd #s, just the even ones. (Although 11 months will probably be a big deal in my book.) Anyway... in honor of his 8 month birthday, let me tell you a few things about Kasen. (Sorry, no new pics have been uploaded to my computer for the week yet.)
Kasen still loves Elmo. He also likes this cartoon called Pecola too. He is really good at crawling & at cruising. We have to keep our eyes on him all the time, or he'll just be GONE! Climbing is another fun thing he does. He will climb on anything & everything. He will defeintly be a handful once he starts walking!
Kasen wears about a size 12mth. He's very skinny, so the pants (and shirts) are sometimes a bit loose in the waist, but he needs the length of that size.
He naps pretty well most days now. He usually gets in about a 2 hour nap in the morning & then at least 30 minutes (sometimes another 2 hours) in the afternoon. If he gets to sleep as long as he wants, he will usually not wake until about 7:30 or 8. He does wake up about an hour before he officially wakes up, and he cries a little. But, he goes back to sleep & wakes up later as happy as can be. In fact, most mornings I go in to get him & he's happily playing & talking to himself. That's one of those moments that just makes your heart smile!
Not much else I guess. I hoping maybe there will be enough snow today that I can call this Kasen's first snow. (We didn't get any at home earlier this week.)
I'll post some pics later this week or this weekend. Hopefully. ;)
2 comments:
Aw! I like even numbers too. Too cute. What a big boy. My Jake is 3 and he still likes Elmo.
Did y'all get enough snow on Friday for a "first snow day"?
Post a Comment