Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kasen's 1st Easter

Easter was a blast! Thanks to everyone who came & helped us celebrate! Delores, Rita, & Kerry - we missed you guys! I have lots of pics (but not that great quality, sorry!), so I'll skip the rambling & get to the pics.

First came a visit with Grandma Diana & Grandpa Vergil. (You'd never know he just flipped that car 2 days before, huh?)
The super-cute Kirsten...
Grandma Patti matched well.
The Easter Bunny made a surprise visit & Kirsten had fun hunting the eggs he left. (With help from Marissa.)
More hunting...
Kasen didn't do any egg hunting, and he wasn't real impressed with the hard, dry grass on his hands.
The crowd watching the hunt... Time to check the loot!
Lots of necklaces & stickers, some bracelets & hair clips. (Yes, I had fun shopping for girl things!)
It took a while for Kirsten to warm up to playing with Kasen. She had already had a long day & I think she would've been happy to crawl into her bed and sleep a while.

Kasen really wanted Kirsten's doll... Kirsten really didn't want him to have it.
The crowd... Lisa is happy about something...
The crowd again...
THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!
The crowd yet again... David bowling...
Diane bowling...
Wii strategy talk going on in the crowd...
Ernie bowling...
Wayne playing golf. (I know, I know... such a shocking sight to see.)
Aunt Shannon brought a huge Easter Dog.
Kasen's Easter loot. No, he didn't get an Easter basket. No, I am not a mean mom. ;)
He walked (or, umm... crawled) away with a dog, a book, a helicopter toy, a chick, 2 bunnies, and a balloon. The kid wasn't hurting.
David & Karen had to get those hugs in.
My apologies if you weren't featured in any pics. Honestly though, I was either doing you a favor 'cause it was a bad pic (lol), or you just spent the day hiding from my camera.
Just for fun... I think Kasen has finally graduated to the "real" tub, so I took some final pics of him in the ducky tub. My baby is growing way too fast! :(


4 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Aw...What a fun Easter. Everyone looks like they had such a wonderful time! I love the ducky tub and Kasen looks so cute in it.

Anonymous said...

Aaw, looks like you had a fantastic Easter! I love Kasen's big doggie! And he is tooo cute in his ducky bathtub!

Chelsea said...

Aw, lots of great pictures! It looks like a fun Easter!
Kasen is sooooo cute!

Chelsea said...

Aw, lots of great pictures! It looks like a fun Easter!
Kasen is sooooo cute!